Today was moving day for the second wing. Before we left to get the wing, we did some preliminary looking at how the fuel line will connect to the carburetor. Jerry is going to look into obtaining a special fitting for that. There were only four of us to get the wing, but the whole process went pretty smoothly. We took the remaining pieces to be painted to the spray booth as well. That includes the elevators, horizontal stabilizers, the upper window frame, and a handful of small parts. We were not happy with the finish on the tail feathers, so we're going to give them another final yellow coat. Completing those parts will be our final paint session, which will hopefully take place sometime next week. The next work session will be Saturday, July 20th at 9:00.