Today we swapped a wing for the fuselage at the paint booth. The biggest part of the job was maneuvering the fuselage out of the paint booth and securing it on the truck. We also managed to get the wing into the paint booth and hung up by the rear spar and an aileron hinge. On Tuesday, we spent another session spraying yellow Ranthane on the fuselage interior, control surfaces, landing gear legs, and the door. We're still not satisfied with the look of some of the control surfaces, so we'll need one more session to spray a final yellow coat on those. In spite of what the book says, it seems a total of three coats of yellow is necessary for good coverage. Once they are finished we can begin spraying the wing. The next work session will be Saturday, November 3rd at 9:30.