The Cub project made some significant progress this week. On Tuesday, we finally got to spray the final coats of Cub Yellow Ranthane on the fuselage interior. Next Wednesday, we are planning to bring the fuselage back to the chapter house and take our finished wing out to the paint booth. Today, we made great progress on our second wing. Final gluing of the top fabric was completed, including the tricky wing tip bow. Once again, Joe and Mark made that task look easy and did a beautiful job. Once the gluing was complete we began the process of ironing the fabric to its final tautness. It now looks like a wing. The next work session will be Saturday, October 27th at 9:30.