On Monday and Tuesday of this week we sprayed one cross coat of silver Poly-Spray on all of the tail control surfaces, the landing gear legs, and the door. Today the wing stand was completed by adding carpet slings and wheels. We tested it and it works great. The practice box for rib lacing was also finished although we didn't have much time to try it out. A lot of our time was spent laying out and correcting measurements for the location of rib laces on the wing. Once we were satisfied with the locations, we began pre-punching the holes. Oshkosh is next week so there will be no work sessions until August 1st at 9:30.