Work continued on the engine today. Like last time, we started off cleaning, masking, and painting parts. But then Jerry suggested taking apart the exhaust system. What started out as a simple disassembly project turned into a knock-down drag-out fight that took a large number of people most of the morning to accomplish. Apparently over the years parts of the system had virtually welded themselves together. A lot of WD40 and some application of brute force (a hammer) finally resulted in success. That was enough for the day. We went to lunch early. There will be no work sessions next Saturday or Wednesday. The next work session will be Saturday, November 25th at 9:30.