We started today by inspecting our earlier rib lacing and deciding to redo some of it. It seems we got better at it with time and didn't like the looks of some of our earlier work. This was followed by applying new dollar patches over the laces. Meanwhile, part of the door fabric was also redone and the landing gear legs were prepped for tapes. Work also continued on tapes and gussets for the interior fabric and Chris continued walnut blasting interior metal parts in preparation for powder coating. Near the end, prep work was begun for tapes along the edges of the control surfaces. The next work session will be Wednesday, April 25th at 9:30. I will be away for the next several sessions, so there may be a gap in reports, but work sessions will continue every Saturday and Wednesday morning.