Engine assembly resumed today with cylinder installation. The first order of business was to get all the many parts organized and laid out for each cylinder. Once everything was organized and accounted for, assembly began for cylinder number one. The piston was attached to the connecting rod and then the rings compressed using a tool Mike created. The cylinder was then slowly pushed over the piston and onto the studs. Unfortunately, we then discovered that the hydraulic units could not be installed with the cylinder in place. So off came the cylinder. Once the hydraulic units were installed, the cylinder was once again maneuvered into place. Then we discovered that two spring clamps were required for each rubber pushrod housing connector. For some unknown reason we had only one. Jerry will order more springs and the cylinder will have to come off once again. But by then it was lunch time. By the time we get to cylinder number four we should have this down to a science. The next work session will be Saturday, January 13th at 9:30.