Several projects saw good progress today. We finished stripping and cleaning the struts. Work also continued removing paint from the fuselage using the torch and wire brush method. A lot of that has been completed, but there is still quite a bit left to do. Meanwhile, Mike worked on fabricating a mount that will attach the front of the airframe to the engine stand. This will serve as a sort of rotisserie so that we can rotate the fuselage as we work on it. Neil Wright joined us to inspect and advise. The new aluminum stringers arrived and we checked them out and discussed how they might best be attached. Next Thursday Jerry and I will visit the company in Manassas that may be able to blast and prime the fuselage. The next work session will be Saturday March 4th at 9:30.