Only three of us were able to attend Wednesday's work session, but in spite of that we got quite a bit done. The tip skin was installed then we worked on measuring, marking, and drilling some of the many holes needed to screw the leading edge skins in place. We spent a lot of time on the screws that attach the skins to the back side of the front spar. It took several tries before we found the right size bit for drilling through the spar. There are still many more screws to attach. Once that is done we will need to install the aileron cable with its fairleads and pulleys. The next work session will be Saturday, February 18th at 9:30.